If you are isolating and are not ill, please contact your class teacher for work to complete during isolation.
We look forward to seeing you back to school soon!
Mrs Knight: email@example.com
This is "Haberdashers Crayford Temple Grove" by Matt Osborn on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Ideas for Home Learning
- Practise name writing daily
- Practise writing numbers
- Make some number cards and collect things like pebbles, coins, marbles to match to the number – practise number recognition and careful counting!
- Cut up magazines to make a collage
- Make some playdoh
- Watch ‘Andy’s Adventure’ on CBeebies and find out some interesting facts
- Learn some new nursery rhymes
- Collect treasure in an egg box
- Share story books daily and encourage your child to talk about the characters and what happens in the story
- Cook cakes, cookies or pizza!
- Make some sand mousse in a washing up bowl………1 cup of bubble bath, 1 cup of water, 20 cups of sand……….now whisk!
- Practise ‘signing’ our “Singing Hands” songs on You Tube
- Time to get good at puzzles!
- Play turn taking games
Keep a diary of daily activities